New Employee Integration Reports for Employee Onboarding
Buy More & Save More!
Aspen Organization Development's New Employee Integration Reports for Employee Onboarding can dramatically shorten the time it takes a new employee to become effective in his or her position. This assessment provides a snapshot of how a new employee is likely to interact with team members and other key people in the company, which helps accelerate their ability to interact effectively and reduces the time it takes to build working relationships.
- Entire assessment process is managed by an Aspen OD consultant from start to finish
- Can dramatically reduce the time it takes for a new employee to become effective in his or her new position
- Accelerates a new employee's ability to build trusting, working relationships
- The information in the report can be used as a road map for employee training and development—it forms the basis of an employee development plan
- Helps employees to understand their strengths and weaknesses
Hiring new employees, particularly managers and executives, is time consuming and expensive. Companies want to make sure that new employees become integrated with their teams as quickly as possible and form the working relationships they need to be successful. Aspen OD's New Employee Integration Report for Employee Onboarding can significantly reduce the time it takes for new employees to settle into their new roles and become effective and productive members of the team.