Our goal is to make shopping at AspenOD.com as easy as possible. For your convenience, we have listed the most frequently asked questions below. However if you do not find your answer here, feel free to contact us anytime by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will my order be subject to sales tax?
- What is Aspen OD's refund policy?
- What forms of payments does Aspen OD accept?
- Is the credit card information I submit secure?
- Will Aspen OD send me a confirmation email after I order?
- Can we do this the old fashioned way—with an invoice?
Employee Assessment Help
- Does the Pre-Employment Candidate Assessments comply with EEOC requirements?
- Can I order the New Employee Integration Report without a Pre-Employment Candidate Assessment?
- Aspen OD is located in Connecticut, so any CT customers are subject to sales tax. Out-of-state customers are not subject to sales tax.
- Aspen OD will refund the full amount of your unfulfilled employee assessments within 60 days of your purchase. After 60 days, we will honor your purchase and wait for your instructions on when to begin the fulfillment process. Unfulfilled employee assessments will expire one year after purchase. In addition, we cannot issue a refund on any employee assessment once we begin the fulfillment process. We consider the "fulfillment process" commenced upon the deployment of the invite emails to the subjects being assessed.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If you prefer to receive an invoice and pay by check, please contact us at email@example.com
- Absolutely. Every step of the Aspen OD’s online ordering process that requests credit card information employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL makes your information unreadable should anyone attempt to intercept it.
- Shortly after placing your order, we will follow up with a confirmation e-mail to you. We will also follow-up with a phone call to begin the process of fulfilling your employee assessments.
- Yes—if you feel more comfortable with an invoice than ordering our Employee Assessments online, we'll be happy to assist you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes, our Pre-Employment Candidate Assessments are legally defensible and meet with EEOC requirements for pre-employment testing.
- No, our New Employee Integration Reports require the information from the Pre-Employment Candidate Assessments.